Our client is a growing Cloud Solution provider servicing the metro D.C. area. They are a dynamic and energetic group dedicated to the successful implementation of client I.T. projects.
This position is focused on the implementation and support of data center technologies including: SAN and NAS storage, data center networking, virtualization platforms, servers, and complex integrations of environments.
The successful candidate should have installation and configuration experience across all of those key technologies within a production business environment.
Significant experience with Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop and Microsoft Active Directory are a must for this position.
- Perform installation and integration for various clients, both on site and remote
- Coordinate with internal team, clients, and third parties on installation and integration requirements; help clarify technical requirements; and identify possible issues on assigned implementations
- Provide documentation and orientation for clients on installed systems
- Provide technical support and advanced troubleshooting for client environments, both during implementation and as ongoing escalation support
- Clear understanding and real-world of solution integration within complex environments, responsible for multiple components within the overall data center
- Strong functional knowledge of networking, hardware, and software; ability to implement those technologies efficiently
- Excellent troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Consultant mindset, focused on personal responsibility for successful project implementation and turnover
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to learn new topics and understand complex problems quickly
- Deadline and detail-oriented