Please do NOT respond if you do not meet the minimum requirements of at least 3 years’ customer experience and light support management experience. The person would report to our Director of Services.
Our client is seeking a Client Experience Manager for their Fort Worth-based office. The position requires at least 3 years in customer services and prior experience managing small support teams. You should be an expert at understanding the client experience and cultivating a team of caring professionals to consistently achieve success. A CEM candidate would successfully lead our ten person 24×7 service desk through ticket management, one-on-one mentoring, staffing and managing through metrics. Candidates should be practiced in active listening and able to communicate orally and in writing effectively.
Consider these quick facts on why joining their team is the best career move you can make.
1. Has a fun atmosphere aimed at attracting curious and persistent people
2. Will continue to train team members already committed to life-long learning and self-improvement
3. Does NOT have oppressive service ticket volume, allowing resources to interact with more with other L2/L3 engineers, PMs and other team members.
4. Does advanced technology projects that should increase your knowledge of technology, as a whole
5. Encourages process-oriented individuals with our proven systems and processes
6. Embracing goals and metrics to drive positive results
7. Compensation that rewards your contributions without requiring excessive overtime
The candidate must have recent experience using ticketing systems and help desk tools as a team lead or manager, whose team provided technical support direct to end users. This team builder should feel comfortable interviewing, evaluating, mentoring, training and directly managing team members.
A Client Experience Manager would have a strong understanding of frameworks and philosophies for classifying issues, prioritizing incidents and problems, escalating tickets and developing standard operating procedures. They would understand service management terminology and metrics, and the impact good management should have on them.
Past experience in network management, project management or Level 2 and above support, could be helpful. Recent experience with system integrators, managed service providers or network operations centers could also be beneficial. Please note any Autotask experience with additional details, as well as any other industry PSA, RMM tools.
There is a preference for candidates with help desk related certifications such as:
- ITIL Foundation
- HDI Technical Support Professional
- HDI Desktop Support Manager
- HDI Support Center Team Lead
- HDI Support Center Manager
- CompTIA Network+, Security+, Server+, Project+
- Entry-level Microsoft, Cisco, VMware and similar
- A bachelors’ degree is also preferred but not required
There is very little travel (other than local to DFW) so most support requests require use of our monitoring or remote control tools. This is NOT an entry level position nor contractor, but a full-time position.