Our client is a MSP located on Long Island, NY. They are seeking a high energy professional who possesses a positive attitude as well as the following skills and experience:
- 2+ years of IT field software and hardware support (desktop, laptops, peripherals).
- Experience supporting Microsoft-based environments.
- Experience with Active Directory.
- Basic understand of TCP/IP network architecture.
- A+, Cisco, Dell, Vmware and Microsoft certifications are a plus.
- Superior IT problem solving skills.
- Experience working with customers in a technical helpdesk type environment.
- Excellent time management, reporting, and communication skills.
- Ability to use incident ticketing system and keep incident ticket status current.
- Valid driver’s license/reliable transportation.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be available for on-call rotation as needed.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues in a timely fashion.
- Use available information resources to achieve problem resolution.
- Advise clients of appropriate action.
- Log all help desk interactions and redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Set up, configure, and support client networks.
- Develop and maintain client systems, applications, security, and network configurations.
- Troubleshoot network performance issues.
- Recommend upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment.
- Provide technical support and guidance to users.
- Active Directory: 2 years
- Microsoft-based environments: 2 years
- Microsoft Exchange: 2 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Driver's License
- Reliable Transportation