Our client is an established and very well respected IT services firm, known for providing "white glove" technical support to their clients. As their business grows, they are increasing their technical staff, and maturing their service offering.
Currently, we are helping our client secure a qualified Level 2 Systems Engineer. The primary focus of this position will be to provide desktop support combined with fundamental network support, and will be supporting a major client with multiple locations.
Core Daily Responsibilities and technology involvement will include the following:
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Windows desktop support duties.
- Working within a team to provide white glove customer service along with accurate and efficient technical advice.
- Direct interaction with client contacts and ownership to resolve and satisfy any and all technical matters affecting the performance of their desktop systems..
- 3+ Years’ experience computer support
- Must have MSP experience
- Experience using ConnectWise would be valuable
- Responsible & Dependable: “no excuses” attitude
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting support for a variety of hardware (desktops, servers) and software platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that includes reporting
- Excellent problem solver, creative thinker, self-motivated, driven to succeed
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize technical issues as well as follow up.
- Analytical and detail oriented, able to prioritize, execute and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under little or no supervision