Our client is a growing Danbury, CT based IT Service Management Company. They provide their IT servicing to a wide variety of businesses in Fairfield and Westchester Counties. They are expanding rapidly and need a Network IT Engineer who will help manage and build IT infrastructures for their clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications
- Support virtual environments built on Microsoft's Hyper-V and Citrix XenServer.
- Design, implementation, and support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Office 365 etc.
- Engineer and implement system solutions for clients using technologies that meet their needs- Implement and support disaster recovery solutions
- Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls (Sonicwall), and security
- Remote access solution implementation and support using VPN and Terminal Services
- System documentation and consulting services to include system reviews and recommendations
- Communicate with clients and keep them informed of your progress. Notifying them of changes or agreed outages