Our highly respected client is adding a Solutions Architect (a pre sales technical role) for their Cisco operations practice. Ideally they desire a professional who has experience in the VAR / MSP / ISP industry who understands the importance of supporting external clients who contribute directly to the top line revenue of our client.
As a Solutions Architect and a member of the Pre Sales Engineering Team, the candidate will be responsible for meeting with Commercial and Enterprise customers, collecting requirements for infrastructure solutions relating to networking, security and unified communications projects and developing technical solutions for customers.
Candidates will need to demonstrate a high level of design experience, implementation experience with the various Cisco products and technologies is a plus, be highly motivated, excited about learning new products and technologies, and able to effectively communicate ensuring superior customer service and maintaining a strong customer relationship.
- Meet with Customers and Collect Customer Requirements
- Work with Account Manager/Sales Team to develop customer relationship and solutions and assist in overall sales process
- Create high-level solution designs/architecture and present to customers
- Create Customer facing Presentations
- Create Bill of Materials & configurations for solutions
- Build Scope of Services and Professional Service Pricing
- Write Statements of Work